Condominium and Townhome Insurance

Insuring your condo or townhome means affordable protection for your unit’s interior, your personal property, and yourself.

Request a Quote

What Is Condominium and Townhome Insurance?

Condo and townhome insurance is specifically designed for those who live in a unit structure owned and insured by a separate association. These associations employ master insurance policies that usually cover only the external structure of the unit. With condo and townhome insurance, you can protect the interior along with all your valuables.

Keep Your Condo or Townhome Safe

The same way homeowners insurance protects you from liability and personal property damage in your home, condo and townhome insurance protects you in all the ways that most unit association's’ insurance policies don’t. If you and your condo’s interior aren’t covered, talk to one of our agents today to get started on your policy.

Our insurance partners offer these benefits when you insure your condo:

  • Coverage for damage to personal property such as furniture, electronic equipment, and clothing
  • Liability protection in the event that someone makes a claim against you for injuries or damage sustained in your condo
  • Coverage for interior walls and floor coverings
  • Coverage for improvements or upgrades you make to the condo or townhome that aren’t covered by the master insurance policy
talk to an agent

Or call Shreveport, LA for immediate assistance.